Maxcraft Avionics Blog
Business and Commercial Aircraft Avionics
A trusted name in Commercial Avionics that means Maximum Reliability, Minimal Downtime
From our beginnings in 1989 Maxcraft has focused on doing things right the first time, completing projects at promised prices, and finishing tasks within specified time-frames. Operators of all types of commercial aircraft including charter, corporate, airline, police, fire suppression, search & rescue, military and air ambulance trust us to provide avionics upgrades, retrofits and repairs that meet or exceed their requirements.
Our new avionics facility in Pitt Meadows - the largest of its kind in Canada - is filled with over half a million dollars in sophisticated avionics testing tools. Skilled technicians can carry out a complete rewire and avionics upgrade, while our avionics design services group controls the design approval process. This gives Maxcraft a unique ability to minimize costly downtime while maximizing the capability of your aircraft.
On every project we come to the table with years of professional experience and deep knowledge of the latest in commercial avionics technology to help you maximize your budget by being your avionics systems guide.
- Over 20 years making aircraft safer
- Over 20,000 avionics parts in inventory to minimize downtime
- From legacy repair to the installation
- System avionics design, install, repair, rewire & overhaul
- Over 50% of Maxcraft employees are certified, licensed technicians
- Worldwide A0G & Routine field support
- Prompt STC approvals by our Design Services group