Maxcraft Avionics Blog
Canada's expert in custom glass flight instrument panel installation.
In the 20 years since Maxcraft has been doing flight instrument panel replacements, we've seen lots of changes but nothing like what the glass panel revolution of the past couple of years has in providing the situational awareness and traffic avoidance to bring pilots like you home alive.
We've probably written more articles on glass panel avionics systems and installed more glass flight instrument panels over a longer period of time than anyone else in Canada and, as acknowledged experts, there's one thing we know: safe, successful integration with entire aircraft is not easy.
That's why over the course of more than a decade replacing flight instrument panels with new glass panel technology, we've developed the expertise, the turnkey process that takes it right down to the aluminum. We have also partnered with interior and maintenance shops to minimize your budget and downtime while maximizing your aircraft's features and capabilities.
And we do it all with the maximum craftsmanship that's made us a favourite with pilots - and their spouses - for over 20 years
- Acknowledged Glass Panel aircraft installation experts with decades of experience
- The largest Garmin avionics dealer in Canada
- Integrated installation experts
- Turnkey process
- Custom interiors
- Replacement helicopter instrument panel experts
- Done right the first time
- Duracoat Triple glass Max Panel (EFIS, Moving map, Digital Radios and Engine Monitors)
- Prompt STC approvals by our Aircraft Avionics Design Services Group
To top it off Maxcraft has a proprietary "MaxPanel Duracoat finish" that is rugged yet looks better than any other panel you have seen. Come see a sample.