Avionics Craftsmanship to the Max
Maxcraft Avionics Ltd. provides professional avionic services to all types of private and commercial aircraft, both rotary and fixed-wing. Its services include complete panel upgrades, installation, design, fabrication, STC approval, wire kit fabrication, and worldwide field support. As a fully authorized representative of multiple industry-leading manufacturers, Maxcraft has an enormous inventory of serviceable avionics equipment available for sale, exchange or rent. Maxcraft is a Transport Canada approved maintenance organization holding ratings in Avionics, Structures, Instrument, Component, and Aircraft categories. It is recognized by both EASA and the FAA.
- Maxcraft is the largest avionics facility in Canada.
- 50% of Maxcraft employees are certified, licensed technicians; more than anyone else in Canada.
- Over 25% of Maxcraft’s workforce are licensed pilots.
- Our shops has over a half million dollars in sophisticated, custom avionics testing tools on-hand and Over 20,000 avionics parts in inventory.
- Maxcraft is an authorized representative of over 30 the world’s leading Avionics brands.
- Maxcraft Avionics is the largest Garmin avionics dealer in Canada.
- Our maintenance facility is located at Pitt Meadows Regional Airport (CYPK), which features 4700 Ft. of runway with no landing fees
Maxcraft is eligible for and holds the following approvals;
1. TCCA Approved Maintenance Organization AMO 33-90
2. TCCA Aeronautic Products Distributor AO 33-90
3. EASA Part-145 Maintenance Organization Approval EASA.145.7163
4. FAA Repair Station Equivalent Approval per 14CFRS 43.17
Whether you’re a private pilot or look after a commercial fleet, if you’ve got an avionics challenge, our customers know that at Maxcraft they they’ll get Maximum quality and professionalism.
Read more about Maxcraft Avionics here.