2019 Northwest Aviation Conference and Trade Show
Maxcraft Avionics, once again, is participating at the 36th NW Aviation Conference & Trade Show. It is being held at the Western Washington Farigrounds in Puyallup, Washington on Feb 23 and 24, 2019.
The Northwest Aviation Conference & Trade Show is an opportunity to support the aviation industry while gaining exposure with aircraft owners and pilots.
- airports & fly-in destinations
- propellers/engine repairs
- flight simulators & schools
- government agencies
- avionics, interiors & navigation
- pilot supplies/novelties
- insurance & financing
This trade show also has many other features including:
- Large exhibit area (122,000 sf)
- 400+ display booths and static aircraft displays
- National speakers – pilot, owner & maintenance tracks with 75+ hours of aviation seminars
- Centrally located near Tacoma, Seattle and SEATAC more
For more information about this trade show click here.
Please drop by and say hello at our booth #308!
Maxcraft Avionics is a leader in airplane and helicopter avionic system upgrades, including installation of everything from basic VHF Radios and flight instruments, all the way to sophisticated GPS, TCAS, EFIS, and glass cockpit systems. We have the largest avionics facility in Canada and over 20,000 unique part numbers in our inventory to repair your aircraft or upgrade your cockpit.