Visit us in Puyallup, Washington on Feb 22 – Feb 23, 2020!
We are excited to once again have our Maxcraft team in Puyallup for the 37th annual tradeshow. Come visit our Booth #307 and see our new booth design!
Knowledge is power – and safety
- Come visit Maxcraft and talk to the experts about your avionics questions.
- Learn from fellow pilots, mechanics, aircraft owners and aviation speakers.
- Two days of over 60 hours of aviation seminars, 122,000 sf displays.
- This event has grown to over 75 hours of safety seminars and 122,000 sf of aviation displays with an annual attendance of over 10,000!
- Access to the wide knowledge base of National industry and government experts. Each year our team designs a unique series of FAA approved seminars spanning both days of the event. Saturday’s seminars will allow for the 8 hour refresher requirements.
Maxcraft Avionics is a leader in airplane and helicopter avionic system upgrades, including installation of everything from basic VHF Radios and flight instruments, all the way to sophisticated GPS, TCAS, EFIS, and glass cockpit systems. We have the largest avionics facility in Canada and over 20,000 unique part numbers in our inventory to repair your aircraft or upgrade your cockpit.