Hi! We’re Maxcraft Avionics and, although we’ve been around since 1989, this is our first full blog post and we’re thrilled about it.
We’ve been working for the last 22 years in delivering avionics installation and aircraft repair with ‘maximum craftsmanship’ but it’s really in the last 18 months that there’s been this sudden leap forward in technology. And, with that change, has come a lot of questions from our general aviation customers about what it means, how to take advantage of it and where’s it’s going.
So this blog will be about Avionics to the nth degree. How this amazing technological revolution is helping us to be better, smarter and safer pilots in areas such asÂ glass panels and developments such as synthetic vision.
Who would have thought in the last few years we would have seen more advancement in small aircraft flight instruments than with commercial aircraft? And it’s just getting going.
We’ll share our excitement about the latest developments and our expertise so you’ll understand how you can take advantage of this technological leap forward whether you manage a fleet or simply your own private Cessna.
Each week you can expect at least one of the following:
- Latest & Greatest: Reviews of New Technology
- Avionics Upgrades: Before & Afters of Current Maxcraft Projects
- Avionics News: Industry Buzz, Events & Conferences
- Avionics 101: Learn more about maintaining and upgrading your plane
- Pilot Stories: Being pilots ourselves, we love to fly. Here’s where we’ll share fun & exciting travel stories that we’ve heard or that you’ve shared with us. Jokes, pictures, anecdotes, close calls; share them with us and join the conversation.
What’s next in avionics technology? We don’t know but we’re as excited as you to find out and, when we do, we’ll share it with you here.Maxcraft Avionics is a leader in airplane and helicopter avionicÂ system upgrades, including installation of everything from a basicÂ VHFÂ Radio and simple Garmin portable GPS all the way toÂ TCAS, EFIS,Â and autopilotÂ systems. We have the largest avionics facility in Canada and we have over 20,000 unique part numbers in ourÂ in inventory to repair your aircraft or upgrade your cockpit.