Maxcraft Avionics Blog
Avionics Craftsmanship to the Max
Maxcraft Avionics was founded in 1989 to address a need for competent avionics support services originally in the helicopter logging industry. Our mission then and now is to take avionics ˜craftsmanship to the maximum". We're proud to say that as a result of this focus on quality and service, our customer base grew over the years to include operators of all types of aircraft including general aircraft avionics, commercial avionics including business, charter, corporate, airline, police, military and air ambulance.
- The largest avionics facility in Canada.
- 50% of our employees are certified, licensed technicians; more than anybody else in Canada.
- Over 25% of Maxcraft's workforce are licensed pilots.
- Over a half million dollars in sophisticated, custom avionics testing tools.
- Over 20,000 avionics parts in inventory.
- Authorized representative of over 30 the world's leading Avionics brands.
- The largest Garmin avionics dealer in Canada.
- Located at Pitt Meadows Regional Airport (CYPK)
- 4700 Ft. of runway with no landing fees
We are eligible for and hold the following approvals;
1. TCCA Approved Maintenance Organization AMO 33-90
3. EASA Part-145 Maintenance Organization Approval EASA.145.7163
4. FAA Repair Station Equivalent Approval per 14CFRS 43.17
5. PW&GSC Controlled Goods Program (CGP) Certificate Holder
Today, whether you're a private pilot or look after a commercial fleet, if you've got an avionics challenge, our customers know that at Maxcraft they can take their aircraft to the Max.