We loved the style and functionality of the D2 Bravo and are excited to introduce Garmin’s Titanium version. Offering another level of sophistication to their already fabulous watch collection, this is a sophisticated smartwatch with a premium titanium band, wrist heart rate and more.
D2 Bravo Titanium is a premium aviation GPS smartwatch that combines contemporary design with sophisticated connectivity to bring pilots and aviation enthusiasts an elite aviator watch.
With uncompromising details such as a hybrid titanium band and gunmetal bezel, sapphire lens and high-resolution color display, D2 Bravo Titanium combines the GPS wearable technology Garmin is known for with a sleek form factor suitable for activities both inside and outside of the cockpit. It also boasts new multisport activity profiles like golf and advanced fitness training, as well as the addition of Garmin Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate technology, allowing customers to measure heart rate 24/7. Additional features on D2 Bravo Titanium are also available to existing D2 Bravo customers via a free software upgrade, including the display of Terminal Aerodrome Forecasts (TAFs), integration of an automatic logbook and a customizable aviation watch face that allows customers to input the tail number of their aircraft.
Stylish, Rugged, Uncompromising Design
- Diamond Like Carbon (DLC) hybrid titanium band and scratch- resistant sapphire lens for enhanced durability
- sunlight-readable color display with an LED backlight
- elevate wrist heart rate technology
- water-rated to 100 meters
- up to 16 hours of battery life in GPS mode, and up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode
Designed for Pilots, by Pilots
- incorporates a worldwide airport database and support for up to 18 languages to meet the needs of pilots around the globe
- pilots can view aviation routine weather reports (METARs) and Terminal Aerodrome Forecasts (TAFs) in plain language
- create flight plans, and includes both an altimeter with an adjustable barometric setting and a compass with an HSI and moving map
- Direct-to and Nearest buttons along the side of the bezel allow for immediate navigation commands
- customizable data fields include Estimated Time Enroute (ETE), Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) and more
Suitable for the Cockpit, Golf Course and Evening Out
- suitable back-up navigator in the cockpit
- multisport functions for golfing, rowing, swimming, hiking, skiing, running and more
- activity tracking functions1, which count steps and provide a customized step goal each morning, while also counting calories and distance throughout the day
- vibration move alert after 1 hour of inactivity along with sleep mode to monitor quality of rest at night
- black silicone band included
- download more than 40,000 golf courses worldwide for precise course data and use their watch as a digital scorecard
Automated Logbook Sync
- Automated flight logging offers pilots a convenient way to maintain a consistent log of their flights with D2 Bravo Titanium, which also automatically syncs and stores logbook data within flyGarmin.com® as well as the Garmin Pilot™ application on a mobile device
Enhancements and Updated Price for the Original D2 Bravo
- All new and current D2 Bravo owners have access to a free software upgrade that enables the display of TAFs and automated flight logging and includes the addition of new activities such as golf. A customizable watch face and option to display an aircraft tail number is also available with this new software update. The D2 Bravo software update is available now via Garmin.com
Come and visit our staff, or visit us on line here to order your new watch!
Maxcraft Avionics is a leader in airplane and helicopter avionic system upgrades, including installation of everything from basic VHF Radios and flight instruments, all the way to sophisticated GPS, TCAS, EFIS, and glass cockpit systems. We have the largest avionics facility in Canada and over 20,000 unique part numbers in our inventory to repair your aircraft or upgrade your cockpit.