Pilots now have three display formats that can be selected. First generation G3X customers, the new 7″ portrait display offers an easy upgrade path as the existing footprint is easily adaptable to the new display and includes most of the same great features as the popular G3X touch 10.6″ and 7″ display. the new GMU 11 magnetometer also allows for more flexible and cost effective installation options for experimental amateur built and light sport aircraft.
Most Scalable Flight Display system for Experimental Aircraft
- Systems support seamless integration throughout the cockpit as up to four G3X Touch displays of varying sizes can be incorporated into a single aircraft
- 7″ display can be used as a PFD (primary flight display) or MFD (multi function display) when paired with multiple G3X Touch displays
- Dual concentric knob and dedicated nearest, direct-to, menu and back buttons
- Integration options include the display of engine indication systems (EIS) information, ADS-B traffic and weather, SiriusXM aviation weather, transponder, remove COMM radio, audio panel, autopilot and more
- Additional features include built-in Bluetooth, wireless flight plan transfers, connectivity with Connext, synthetic vision (SVX) and worldwide IFR/VFR charts
- Easy to upgrade using all of the existing sensors and pin-compatible connectors, no need to replace any equipment behind the panel
Call or email our Maxcraft team for more information about the G3X Touch!
Maxcraft Avionics is a leader in airplane and helicopter avionic system upgrades, including installation of everything from basic VHF Radios and flight instruments, all the way to sophisticated GPS, TCAS, EFIS, and glass cockpit systems. We have the largest avionics facility in Canada and over 20,000 unique part numbers in our inventory to repair your aircraft or upgrade your cockpit.