A next-generation aviator watch that combines practical functionality and sophisticated design to bring pilots and aviation enthusiasts a premium GPS watch. D2 Bravo incorporates Garmin’s signature direct-to and nearest airport navigation features complete with a worldwide aviation navigation database. New and exclusive benefits such as altitude alerts including preset alerts for altitudes requiring supplemental oxygen, as well as easy access to current aviation weather information, set D2 Bravo apart from other pilot watches on the market. In addition to in-flight functionality, D2 Bravo incorporates versatile activity tracking features and multi-sport functions while supporting Smartphone connectivity.
With uncompromising details such as a stainless steel bezel and domed sapphire lens, D2 Bravo combines GPS and wearable technology that Garmin is known for and offers a sophisticated new form factor suitable for pilots and aviation enthusiasts alike.
- High Quality Materials for a Luxury Look and Feel – sapphire lens, stainless steel bezel, glass fiber reinforced housing and more
- Smart Phone Connectivity and Alerting Capability – alerts, beneficial weather information, METARs, IMC, etc.
- A True Aviators Watch – brown leather band, direct to and nearest functions, worldwide airport database and more
- More Than Just GPS – accurate altimeter, barometric setting, compass with HSI, moving map display etc.
- Integrated Activity Tracking and Monitoring – activity tracking information, biking, swimming, skiing data and more
Call our team or go to our webstore for more information!
Maxcraft Avionics is a leader in airplane and helicopter avionic system upgrades, including installation of everything from basic VHF Radios and flight instruments, all the way to sophisticated GPS, TCAS, EFIS, and glass cockpit systems. We have the largest avionics facility in Canada and over 20,000 unique part numbers in our inventory to repair your aircraft or upgrade your cockpit.