Maxcraft team has been busy with various tradeshows and conventions and we have many more to come!
NAC – Feb. 25-25, 2022
In February, we sent a team to the Northwest Aviation Conference & Trade Show in Puyallup Washington. Steve, Thomas and Alex spent two days demonstrating avionics in our booth, sharing ideas and creating new relationships with aircraft owners and pilots.
With over 75 hours of safety seminars to choose from and over a 100,000 square feet of displays (ours being one of them) NAC is a must attend event!
AEA -March 28-31, 2022
The 65th Annual Aircraft Electronics Association International Convention & Trade Show was held in New Orleans, Louisiana this year.
Steve and Daryl set off to attend the largest gathering of general aviation avionics manufacturers and distributors around the world!
The pandemic has kept us away from this valuable shoe so it was even more valuable to attend this. We spend considerable time with our vendors, other avionics shops, and attend many knowledgeable training seminars. One of the most valuable parts of the convention is the new products that are introduced from vendors around the world! (read our April newsletter for more details)
HAI – March 7-10
Steve, Daryl and Alex made their way to Dallas, Texas for the largest helicopter expo in the world!
The NATA conference does not just have a tradeshow but has important updates for all those in aviation. It’s a great opportunity for us to meet with our northern neighbours and better understand the challenges they have operating in their unique environment
- Aviation Labour Law Update
- An overview of the new Canada Labour Code rules as issues with post COVID employment
- Post COVID Perspectives on Northern Economic Development
- Developing an Effective Pro Aviation Lobby
- Northern and Remote Aviation Accident/Incident Review and TSB Chair’s Overview
- Alternate Runway Materials Development Project Update
- Transport Canada Civil Aviation Report on Rule development
- Special Update on Flight Duty Rules and Fatigue Resource Management
- Flight & Duty Time Rules
- How to work with the new Flight & Duty Time rules for Northern and remote operators
CBAA -June 14-16, 2022
We will sending Steve and Marnus to attend the Canadian Business Aviation Association Convention and Exhibition in Toronto.
CBAA 2022 connects Canada’s leading business aviation operators, owners, chief pilots, maintenance engineers, government officials and vendors at YYZ for three days of extraordinary speakers and sessions, awesome networking opportunities, Canada’s largest static display of business aircraft, and the latest and greatest aviation products and services.